Music, Arts & Cultural Events
Established in 2013, Stirling based, Immediate Waste and Resource Management Ltd (IWRM) are an Environmental Services company providing specialist Litter & Waste Management services at multi-day and one-off music, arts, sporting events and concerts across Central Scotland.
IWRM thus have extensive experience in the management, collection, recycling and disposal of both Non-Hazardous and Hazardous waste streams and have developed an extensive network to manage most requirements. IWRM are registered under the Control of Pollution (Amendment) Act 1998 (WCR/R/1137210) with the Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA).
IWRM are registered under the Control of Pollution (Amendment) Act 1998 (WCR/R/1137210) with the Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA). Over and above this specialist service IWRM’s current portfolio includes:
- Blair Athol International Horse Trials – 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- BBC at the Edinburgh Festival – 2016 & 2017
- Carnival 56 – 2017
- T in the Park Festival – 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015
- Rewind Festival – 2015, 2016 & 2017
- St. Andrews Square events at the Edinburgh Festival – 2014, 2015 & 2016
View our client testimonials here.